When you wash your face, especially if you are wearing make-up, use our new Fruit Tonic Toner. When you wash your face there still can be a residue of make- up or if you need for deeper cleansing, like after you work out. It's great to work out and perspire, but that goes back into skin and can cause break-outs. I suggest right after you work out to use Fruit Tonic Toner, you will see the extra dirt on the cotton ball. By the time you shower after working out, the perspiration has gone back into you pores. Put the Tonic in your bag with cotton balls and wipe down right after you work-out. The tonic is alcohol free and the coloring is from Beet Juice Root. It will balance your skin and keep you pores clean. Always Cruelty-Free. Please go to my web site for more information.naturallylindy.com.
This nourishing cream is a true miracle for dry, mature or for spot treatment of any lines and wrinkles. Penatrates deeply to diminish the appearance of fine lines, restores hydration. Great for eye or lip cream of any ages. Use day and night on delicate areas, lips, eyes, neck and décolletage. Highly concentrated, so a tiny amount gives amazing results. This highly effective cream is only $45.00 for a full ounce. Half price! It will be $90.00 starting next year. I have received much attention from the media and press on this cream. Anyone who tries it, always reorders. A miracle in a jar. Enriched with Aloe Vera, a healing plant that has been used for skin for centuries. Soothing, healing, and moisturizing, but completely non-greasy. Also, it helps other ingredients absorbed more readily. Good for irritated skin, has no scent no color and no parabens. Centella Asiatica Extract, known for wrinkle reduction. This plant contains chemicals that increase blood supply and strengthens skin tissues, also known as Purpurea Echinacea, it's one of Europes most sought after herbs. Research supports Echinacea has been successful in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema. Promotes healing, decreases inflammation and fights bacteria. Being rich in tannins smooths the skin and these compounds have a shrinking effect on skin cells, creating tauter skin and fewer wrinkles. Citrus Grandis known as Grapefruit Seed Extract is a powerful antioxidant, it counteracts free radical damage. It helps decrease signs of aging and prevents further damage. Restores cellular tissues and is used as a natural preservative. Alpha Bisabolol,is the main component of chamomile essential oil. Brazilian scientists isolate this compound because it has proven extremely beneficial in skin cosmetics. It soothes and calms redness, rosacea, and rashes, especially good for sensitive skin. Has anti-inflammatory properties and a good source of vitamin B (panthenoll), a natural humectant, it helps skin hold on to moisture. Penetrates deep into the lower layers of the skin, which helps refine lines and wrinkles.It also has antimicrobial properties, which means it kills microorganisms, reducing contamination of products and skin irritations. This cream helps fade hyper-pigmentation in a natural way, no chemicals.
My clients have used it for years and love it. I want to share this special formula for the world to see. Selling 1/2 price at $45.00. So if you love this cream or want to give it a try, now is the time before price doubles.
I have perfumed my bed with Myrrh, aloes and cinnamon. Proverbs 7:17.
For more than 3,500 years ago, healers and physicians have praised the benefits of this fragrant desert lily. There are about 100 species of this amazing plant, but the aloe vera, meaning "true aloe"in Latin, is considered the most effective healer. The leaf of aloe contains the special "gel" or emollient that is used in externally in cosmetics and skin creams. Aloe gel is regarded as one of nature's best natural moisturizers. The bitter juice, which is extracted from the whole leaf, may be taken internally for digestive disorders.
Cleopatra regarded the gel as a fountain of youth and used to preserve her skin against the ravages of the Egyptian sun. The bible is full of references to aloe, and it is still widely used in Africa to heal burns and wounds.
Some benefits of aloe; soothes and promotes healing of sunburn and other minor burns, great for skin irritations, keeps skin soft and supple, a natural antiseptic and completely non-greasy. Aloe vera helps other skin ingredients be absorbed and penetrate better into the skin. We picks the aloe fresh from our aloe farm and process it into every product , always the 1st ingredient. If you can't eat the 1st ingredient in your skin care product, it should not be on your face.
Glycolic Acid is a natural substance derived from sugar cane. It is a member of the Alpha Hydroxy Acid family (AHA). Some of the well known are Citrus Acid from citrus fruit, Lactic Acid from sour milk, Tartaric Acid from wine and Malic Acid from apples. In times past women have used a variety of AHA's to smooth and soften the skin. Cleopatra's legendary smooth and beautiful skin is thought to have attributed to her penchant for milk baths. Camel milk perhaps?
Glycolic Acid is 100% non-toxic substance that does not enter the blood stream and has F.D.A. approval. No prescription is needed and it is not considered a drug. Glycolic Acid products can safely be used in the sun. Use sunscreen after Glycolic Acid is applied on your face in the day to prevent further photo aging.There are no undesired side-effects when used as directed.
Glycolic Acid has been proven to soften and smooth facial lines and wrinkles, to lighten unsightly age spots and freckles while reducing the signs of aging. Glycolic Acid oil-free can dramatically reduce breakouts and help to repair acne scarring.
Our Glycolic Acid is in a fresh aloe vera base. Aloe Vera is a miracle healing plant that has been used for skin care for centuries. Soothing, healing and moisturizing, but completely non-greasy. Aloe Vera is incredibly effective for a wide range of skin problems. For all types skin.
Is it ever too early to begin an anti-aging regimen? Can it be too late to start taking proper care of your skin to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles? We at Naturally Lindy know that the answer to both these questions is a resounding, “No!” We have found that the secret to successfully combating aging has to do with the right combination of products and a dedication to using these products every day. If you would like to learn more about what we recommend when it comes to using our aloe vera skin care to combat aging, read on to learn more!
In the morning, your face is a fresh canvas for the day. Whether you tend to use many makeup products or hardly any at all, a solid and healthy base can make all the difference in the face you show to the world. We recommend using the following aloe vera skin care products from Naturally Lindy for the best results:
- Facial Wash - Our #1 seller for over 20 years, Naturally Lindy Facial Wash is a non-soap wash that cleanses gently and thoroughly without stripping your face, leaving skin glowing and fresh. The foundation of a healthy skin care program for most skin types, especially normal and oily skin. Replenish and renew your skin while cleaning with healthy ingredients to nurture your skin in all seasons, including Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Goldenseal, Arnica, and Cucumber.
- Bio-active Serum - This serum is so moisturizing and non-greasy that fine lines don’t stand a chance! It's so light, you can use it on acne-troubled skin. It totally melts into your skin and is ideal for even the most delicate areas. It’s also perfect for hair, hands, and nails for anti-aging assistance from head to toe. Moisture is the key to preventing aging and treating acne, and our serum was designed to hydrate your skin in the best and fastest way possible.
- Glycolic Moisturizer - Our glycolic moisturizer was made in three different concentrations to meet your needs. These moisturizers contain 100 percent botanical glycolic acid, and the glycolic acid has been shown to reduce acne scarring, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and help counteract hyperpigmentation.
- Sunscreen - Protect your face as you take on the day! This sunscreen is loaded with antioxidants to prevent aging as much as possible.
- Cleaning lotion - Makeup remover can sometimes feel harsh and drying, but not with our cleansing lotion. While you use this aloe vera skin care lotion in the morning to clear away the dirt from the night before, we recommend that you use this lotion in the evening as well to wash away makeup and any dirt your face may have collected during the day.
- Carrot oil - This lightweight facial oil is perfect for healing and regenerating purposes. The extracts inside are ideal when it comes to stimulating healthy cell growth and reducing wrinkles. You can use this alone or underneath moisturizer for the best results.
- Retinol - If you are looking to defy aging and have the youthful skin of your dreams, it’s time to give our Retinol Treatment a try. It contains 1.25 percent retinol, which is the most active form of Vitamin A. It has been proven to prevent aging, increase cell renewal, reduce sun damage, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- MSM Night Repair - If you have difficulty with dry skin, we recommend adding this night cream to your evening routine. With anti-aging and antioxidant nutrients that hydrate and repair the skin through the night, you will wake up with your face feeling moisturized and protected.
The secret to preventing aging is a thorough skin care regimen that takes care of all your needs, from skin protection to hydration and cleansing. We know that nourished, supple, and elastic skin is less likely to develop wrinkles and fine lines as time goes on. That’s why our aloe vera skin care products are perfect for anyone looking for a natural way to combat aging and have the healthiest skin of their lives.
Shop Our Aloe Vera Skin Care TodayFeel the difference a skin care routine can make when it comes to your skin’s health. Naturally Lindy is proud to offer skin care products that work from head to toe to give you the softest and most radiant skin. Shop now to choose the perfect skin care regimen for yourself, or buy a kit for a friend. We look forward to hearing how much improvement you see in your complexion!
There is no magic bullet for perfect skin, but Retinol comes pretty close.
A potent age-defying treatment (with 1.2% Retinol)
Retinol is the most active form of Vitamin A which has been proven be exceptional effective in reducing the visible signs of aging. Increases skin firming, promotes natural cell functioning and reduces the appearance of sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
May be used day or night, during the day be sure to wear sunscreen over the Retinol.
No Parabens No dyes
April 6, 2017